Sunday, July 16, 2017

Update

Hi!!!!

WHEW! What a summer so far! In May I attended two weddings - one in TX and one in OR. Sandwiched in between the weddings was a trip to Poland to provide administrative assistance to the European Leadership Forum (ELF). http://www.euroleadership.org/  The mission statement starts out with: The European Leadership Forum seeks to serve and equip national Christian leaders to renew the biblical church and re-evangelise Europe. 

Through that event I learned of some Wales leaders putting on a smaller version in September in the UK. So as Henry Blackaby says in Experiencing God, look for where God is working and join him there. So I am going to Wales in September to again provide administrative assistance. I am joining a team from Scottsdale Bible Church, Scottsdale AZ. Each of us pay $2000 to attend this event. I would appreciate your prayer support for this trip. If you would like to support me financially you may do so at: https://scottsdalebible.onlinegiving.cc/donate/form/43#/ Select the Wales trip and then select my name to contribute to. You can do this as a guest to their site and do not need to create a login.

It is exciting to see where/how God will use me.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment